- Best Restaurant Experience - Thistle Awards 2016
- Seafish and Caterer UK Seafood Restaurant of The Year 2015/2016
- Visit Scotland Thistle Awards Best Restaurant Finalist 2015/2016
- Three Star Sustainability Champion 2015; - Sustainable Restaurant Association 2012 – 2015
- Two AA rosettes 2015
- Visit Scotland Taste Our Best 2015
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellent Rating 2015
- Trip Advisor Hall of Fame Winner 2011 -2015
- DRAM Awards BII Customer Service 2013
- Highly commendation finalist SLTN Awards for Best Restaurant
Multi award-winning two AA rosette Gamba is a seafood institution in the city and The UK’s Seafood Restaurant of the Year 2015/2016. Opening our doors in 1998, we are still as passionate about serving the freshest sustainable Scottish seafood to our guests.
Head chef Derek Marshall delights with vibrant fresh flavours with Asian and French twists in his Scottish cooking. Menus are updated every six weeks to reflect our appetite for showcasing the best produce, seafood and shellfish across Scotland.
Dishes including Scottish lobster thermidor, Isle of Gigha halibut and our famous foup (fish soup) with North Sea crabmeat, stem ginger and prawn dumplings.
Open for lunch and dinner, Gamba is a must for anyone wishing to try to best of Scotland's seas. Enjoy seafood dining at its absolute best in this stylish Glasgow city centre restaurant.
Lasă-ne o recenzie